American Depositary Receipts
yobet体育官网An American Depositary Receipt (ADR) is a negotiable instrument issued by a depositary bank that evidences ownership of shares in a corporation organized outside the US. Each ADR represents a specific number of underlying ordinary shares in the non-US company, on deposit with a custodian in the applicable home market.
yobet体育官网ADRs are generally treated as US domestic securities. They are quoted and traded in USD and are subject to the trading and settlement procedures of the market in which they trade. ADR trading venues include the US national stock exchanges (New York Stock Exchange – NYSE; NASDAQ Stock Market – NASDAQ; NYSE Alternext (formerly AMEX)) and the US OTC (over-the-counter) market.
Balfour Beatty's ADR Programme Details
ADR: Ordinary Share Ratio 1:2
ADR ISIN: US05845R3066
Underlying ISIN: GB0000961622
Depositary Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
Country: United Kingdom
ADR Primary Benefits
- Build corporate visibility within the US and globally
- Broaden and diversify shareholder base
- Expand market for shares, potentially enhancing overall liquidity.
- Diversify investment portfolio
- Trade, clear and settle according to US conventions
- Eliminate cross-border custody safekeeping charges
- Receive dividend payments in USD
- Obtain corporate action notifications and other important shareholder communications in the same way as shareholders of ordinary shares.
For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs):
For more information on Balfour Beatty ADRs:
ADR Investor Contact:
Telephone: 1-800-990-1135 or local 651-306-4383